Start your career with a graduate role with us at Rehab Health and Fitness Australia. As our business continues to grow we continue to search for the passionate and most talented graduate Occupational Therapists and Physiotherapists. If you are interested in joining a team that places the client first? Where support, education and quality are in our DNA as opposed to crazy financial KPIs? Then you need to contact us!
Are you interested in joining a team that values you, provides support and an inclusive and warm environment?
Are you an Allied Health therapist passionate about working with your clients?
We are always interested to talk to Allied Health therapists who share our values and core-beliefs . Please get in touch if you are interested in talking to us regarding working with Rehab Health and Fitness Australia.
What we Offer
- Salaried Position
- Mobile phone
- Offices in inner west or southwest
- Car allowance
- PD opportunities
- Weekly mentoring and clinical education sessions
- Varied clientele
About you - whether you are newly graduated or you have many years experience you will bring your
- Enthusiasm, empathy and professionalism
- Holistic approach, genuine care, use of evidence-based therapy.
- Eagerness to join a multi-D team and assist clients with a broad spectrum of conditions not limited to advanced Neuro, complex disability, Orthopaedic, Geriatric, and MSK rehab and more.
- General desire to participate in your own career development.